1. Jay Lethal def. Kyle O’Reilly via Lethal Injection in about 10 minutes.
- The entire locker room (minus Steen & Jacobs) surround the ring as Joe Koff gives Bruno a plaque.
2. Four Corner Survival Match: Mike Mondo def Mike Sydal, Kenny King & Mike Bennett when he pinned Sydal after a DDT in about 15 minutes.
3. Adam Cole def. Pepper Parks after his wrist-capture German Suplex in about 7 minutes.
- Embassy Ltd. out : Nana says The Embassy is FOREVER and attempts to propose marriage to Mia Yim. Ciampa out and beats down Nana, Barrister R.D. Evans out with Ciampa.
4. Eddie Edwards def. Tommaso Ciampa via roll-up in about 16 minutes.
- Attendance estimated at 500, a good number.
5. Jimmy Jacobs def. BJ Whitmer via countout in about 13 minutes. Steen distracted BJ to cause the countout…Whitmer said this feud is far from over!
6. Charlie Haas def. Rhett Titus in about 17 minutes. Lots of outside craziness, Haas nearly inciting a riot with fans, fans jumping or attempting to jump the guardrail. The end came with Haas using a DDT on a chair to get the pinfall, while the ref was dealing with Rhett’s title belt, which was also in the ring.
7. Michael Elgin & Rhino def. Jay & Mark Briscoe when Rhino pinned Mark after a GORE! in about 13 minutes; Match of the Night thus far!
8. ROH World Championship: Kevin Steen (c) def. Roderick Strong in about 15 minutes via F-5 to retain.